Saturday, June 9, 2012

Not So Blue Mani

Do I have a comeback mani for you!! I was inspired by a nail artist named Chelsea. Chelsea is the blog owner of Get Nailed, and boy is she creative!! I followed one of her videos on YouTube to create this look.


The colors I used are Sephora by OPI Slushied and OPI My Boyfriend Scaled the Walls. For the glitter I  did it a bit different then the way Chelsea uses them, I just used loose hex glitter I bought from Nail Envy.

I hope you love this mani as much as I did, because another variation is coming your way very soon!!

Chelsea Get Nailed on Facebook
Chelsea Get Nailed on tumblr
Chelsea Get Nailed on YouTube

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I love blue and white together, and all the nails are very cohesive. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! This mani looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lovely creation, love the colours & glitter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!! I love your thumb, index finger and ring finger the most! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love the glitter placement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is freakin awesome! Big time awesome!

    ReplyDelete