Saturday, October 8, 2011

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark & Orly Fowl Play

This combination is just pure bliss. It's gorgeous! It was my first time trying OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and that was a gorgeous jelly/creme and it applied like butter. I topped it with Orly Fowl Play and BAM, magic happened!

Warning: my nails decided to be difficult and break on me :( which is why some are weird looking, and this is after 2 days of wear.



love the flakies and blue glitter!

this picture depicts the true colors where the reddish purple is shown


So I was wondering where OPI came up with the name for this color and I wasn't really sure, so I googled Lincoln Park at night and this is what I came up with. I am not sure how this color represents it but this picture is neat and I love the color, so who cares right?!

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. love these two together! it's like the perfect base for fowl play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!I have to go buy this combo! I love dark glittery polishes,especially for this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly paired, this is such a great fall mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you have a beautiful mineral stone on your nails ^^ Lovely combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so gorgeous! I'm dying to have Orly Fowl Play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful colour.. I love polishes with flakes )

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw this polish, I was floored...but when I went looking for it at Ulta, of course it was nowhere to be seen...I wish they have more around for slow people like me :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love Fowl Play, especially with everyone saying that is a dupe for OPI Merry Midnight. Can;t wait until I out my hands on it!!!!

    ReplyDelete