Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ghost Nails

Ok so I just wanted to show you this mani that I did using Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. The two that I have are Ghoulie Girl and Numbskull. I put on the Ghoulie Girl ones because I wanted to wear them for Halloween.


The box comes with a cuticle stick, mini file, and a buffer. The strips come in two separate packages with 8 different sizes in each.I only used one package for all 10 fingers.
The application was fairly easy. I cut each strip roughly in half so one strip fit for two fingers. Then you use the cuticle stick to push down the strip. I buffed off the extra and added a top coat and my nails were ready for Halloween!


I know these aren't the best pics but I didn't plan on doing a post on these so they are just cell phone pics. 


Don't forget to enter my follower appreciation giveaways:
100 Follower Appreciation
200 Follower Appreciation Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these yet, but they always look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried these and they are pretty good when you wanna throw something on quick and be done, I love the ghosts super adorable.

    ReplyDelete