Friday, September 16, 2011

Nfu Oh 64

Happy Friday everyone! How was your week? Mine was GREAT!! Unpacking, cleaning, school, homework, and laundry, what else is new?! So this post is my FIRST post at our new house. Please excuse my poor nails and cuticles, they have been through so much these past two weeks and I am trying to get them back into shape :)



So for today I have my very first Nfu Oh to show you, Nfu Oh 64. This is such a gorgeous color, its between a pink and purple. I fell in love at first swipe. The holo effect on this is just pure bliss. I know that with Nfu Oh's holos it is recommended to use the aqua base, but I don't have it.


For this mani I used Seche Vite's base coat and three carefully applied coats of Nfu Oh 64 which was easy because the coats dry SUPER fast. I also did not use a top coat for this because it is said to dull the holo effect.

sunlight



sunlight

sunlight

sunlight

indoor with flash

I took the last picture for the effect of the holo and it is so gorgeous, I get mesmerized every time!

So will you be going out to buy yourself some Nfu Oh's or do you already have some? If you already have some, which colors do you own, or which one is your favorite?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I will get it sometime, right now I only have #61.

    ReplyDelete